This event took place on December 03, 2020.
The Interreg France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen program, the associated partner Matéralia, organizer of the event and the PEPS cross-border results were presented at this event. 63 people (including 46 French and 15 Belgians) participated in the webinar.
This webinar was organized in 5 stages:
- Welcome and introduction | Materalia – M. Alain Caniaux
- Présentation of INTERREG and du PEPS project | CRITT-MDTS – Mme Delphine Auzène
- Technical intervention on polymer formulations, their applications for 3D printing | CERTECH – M. Pierre Le Maitre
- Implementation of technical polymers in 3D printing and associated results | IMT Lille Douai et Armines – M. Pierre Ovlaque
- 3D printing of polymers loaded with ceramic and metal powders and feedback on a comparative study of “PIM like” 3D printing | CRITT-MDTS – Mme Delphine Auzène
By simple request by answering our online questionnaire, https://www.peps-interreg.eu/, you will be able to receive all the presentations of this event.