This event took place on March 25, 2021
The partners of the FabricAr3v and PEPS projects organized this conference-debate day at the Haute Ecole Robert Schuman (HERS) in Arlon, Belgium. This day was organized in the form of 4 round tables.
- Introduction: Welcome by HERS, presentation of the FabricAr3v and PEPS projects and the INTERREG FWVL program
- 1st round table on AM (Additive Manufacturing) markets
- 2nd round table on PIM-like 3D printing (Powder Injection Molding)
- 3rd round table on the predictions made by calculation and by characterization techniques
- 4th round table on existing developments around 3D printing
73 people (including 45 French and 26 Belgians) participated in the webinar.
By simple request by answering our online questionnaire, https://www.peps-interreg.eu/, you will be able to receive all the presentations of this event.